Download UPTET 23 Feb 2014 Primary Level (Paper – 1 PRI-2013-14) Previous Year Solved Question Paper in Hindi / English / PDF Format.
After 2011 & 2013, UPTET PRI-2013-14 was the third UPTET Examination, held on 23 February 2014 all across the state of Uttar Pradesh. Approximately 6.5 Lakh candidates had tried their luck to pass out UPTET Examination, although the passing candidates percentage was very low for PRI-2013-14 Examination. The trends are changing very rapidly, UPTET passing candidates percentage is increasing day by day. The main reason for this UPTET Result hike is the availability of UPTET Study material at different sources including the internet. To add another chapter to this UPTET Exam preparation material series, we are here with the original previous year UPTET question paper for the UPTET 2013-14 primary level (UPTET PRI-2013-14 Paper-1). We hope this will provide you the real feel of UPTET Examination. In addition, you can use this UPTET 2014 question paper as a practice set for the up coming UPTET Examination. Best of luck for the UPTET Examination, keep visiting this place for the latest UPTET preparation study material.
Benefits of Previous Year UPTET 23 Feb 2014 Paper – 1 (Primary Level PRI-2013-14) Question Papers with Answer Keys / Solutions.
- Current UPTET applicants can assume / use this solved UPTET 2014 Question Paper (Paper-1, Primary Level) as UPTET Sample Paper or Model paper. This original UPTET 2014 Examination Paper can provide them the real feel about the question they are going to counter in the coming UPTET Examination.
- Education Institutions involved in the UPTET preparation courses can include this PRI-2013-14 UPTET question paper in their UPTET course material. They can also utilize this original UPTET 2013-14 primary level (paper-1) question paper as a practice test among the students preparing for the UPTET Examination.
- General public can also use these UPTET question papers to increase their knowledge-base. Who knows, if any of these questions would get repeated in any other competition examination.
Sections of UPTET 23 February 2014 Paper-1 (Primary Level) Question Paper.
The UPTET 2013-14 Primary level Question Paper has been divided into 5 sections of 30 marks each. Below is the detailed information about UPTET PRI-2013-14 Examination Paper sections and choices to attempt.
- Section 1 (30 Marks): Child Psychology / बाल मनोविज्ञान.
- Section 2 (30 Marks): Hindi (Language – 1) / हिन्दी (भाषा – 1).
- Section 3 (A) (30 Marks): English (Language – 2) / अंग्रेजी (भाषा – 2).
- Section 3 (B) (30 Marks): Urdu (Language – 2) / उर्दू (भाषा – 2).
- Section 3 (C) (30 Marks): Sanskrit (Language – 2) / संस्कृत (भाषा – 2).
- Section 4 (30 Marks): Mathematics / गणित.
- Section 5 (30 Marks): Environmental Education / पर्यावरर्णीय शिक्षा.
Note: All the main sections of UPTET PRI-2013-14 Examination are mandatory to attempt. You just need to attempt any one sub section of Section 3 (A,B or C).
Download UPTET 22 Feb 2014 Primary Level (Paper – 2 UPRI-2013-14) Previous Year Solved Question Paper in Hindi / English / PDF Format.
In case, you are willing to download UPTET 2014 Upper Primary Level (Paper-2, UPRI-2013-14) original question paper in hindi & english. Please check the download link below.
You May Also Like:
UPTET Feb 2016 Examination Official Answer Keys for Primary (Paper-1) & Upper Primary (Paper-2) Level (all Sets)
Download UPTET 2014 Official Answer Keys for PRI-2013-14 & UPRI-2013-14 Levels (all Sets).(Announced on 3 March 2014 at Official UPTET Website).
Download UPTET 2014 (23 February) Primary Level Set P (Paper-1, PRI-2013-14) Question Paper, Page No 1 of Booklet Series P below.
Important: The UPTET 2014 (PRI-2013-14) exam was held on 23 February 2014, the original UPTET examination paper consist 24 pages in total. To download the complete UPTET 2014 Primary Level Paper-1, please check the links to other pages at the bottom of this post.