UPTET 2018 Examination will always be known for its record breaking number of 22.8 Lakh online applications. Out of the total 22.8 Lakh application, only 13.1 lakh candidates were gone / able to successfully complete the UPTET 2018 online registration process by submitting their examination fees till the last allotted date. Till date, this count of the registered candidates is the record number of the applicants, appeared in any state level TET exam. The official results for the UPTET 2018 examination was announced on 4th and 11th December 2018 for UPTET 2018 Paper-1 and Paper-2 respectively. Earlier, the UPTET 2018 examination for both levels was held on 18th November 2018 in 2 shifts, UPTET 2018 Primary Level Class 1 to 5 Paper-1 in the Morning Shift (10:00 Am to 12:30 Pm) and UPTET 2018 Upper Primary Level Class 6 to 8 Paper-2 in the Evening Shift (02:30 Pm to 05:00 Pm). The main reason behind this much attention for the UPTET 2018 is the announcement of SUPER UPTET 2018 for 69,000 primary teacher government job, just after the UPTET 2018 result. Although, the minimum requirement / eligibilty for the UP SUPERTET 2018 was primary level (Paper-1) UPTET / CTET qualified, the UPTET UPRI candidates too, had shown enough interest for the UPTET UPRI class 6 to 8 qualifying exam. In the early years, the B. ed candidates were eligible / allowed to register only for UPTET upper primary level exam. Starting with the UPTET 2018, the B. ed candidates were eligible / had gone for both (PRI & UPRI) levels of the UPTET exam. In this post, you will be able to download UPTET 2018 Upper Primary Level (class 6 to 8) official question paper in english and hindi.
Download UPTET 2018 UPRI Solved Question Paper-2 Class 6 to 8 (Upper Primary Level) SET A in Hindi / English.
Important Stats about UPTET 18 November 2018 Examination.
- UPTET 2018 Exam Date: 18 November 2018, in two meetings.
- Total UPTET 18 November 2018 Applications: 22,77,559.
- Total UPTET 18 November 2018 Completed Applications / Successful Applicants: 13,12,020.
- Total Rejected Applicants in UPTET 2018: 44,130.
- Total Candidates Appeared in the UPTET 2018 Exam: 12,67,890.
- Total UPTET 2018 Primary Level (Paper-1) Candidates: 6,98,253.
- Total UPTET 2018 Upper Primary Level (Paper-2) Candidates: 5,69,637.
- UP TET 2018 Official Answer Key Release Date: 22 November 2018 (12 Pm).
- UPTET 18 November 2018 Result Date: 4 December 2018 (Primary Level) 11 December 2018 (Upper Primary Level).
UPTET 18 November 2018 Upper Primary Level Solved Question Paper 2 (UPRI, class 6-8) with Final Official Answer Keys is beneficial / useful for:
- Candidates preparing for other state / central level TET (teacher eligibility test) exams, as nobody can over-rule the chances of repeatation of any question listed here in the UPTET 2018 upper primary level UPRI question paper, in any other edition of tet / other competition exams.
- Organisations / Institutions involved in the UPTET / other state TET / CTET Preparation. They can use this UPTET 2018 upper primary level question paper 2 as practice set for their students.
- Students who are willing to try their luck with the UPTET Examination in the coming years, once they are eligible & ready for the UPTET exam. These UPTET previous years question papers will prove to be the most important content of the UPTET Exam Preparation Study Material.
Download Official UPTET 18-November 2018 UPRI Question Paper-2 SET-A (Upper Primary Level, class 6 to 8) with Answer Keys / Solutions in Hindi & English.
UPTET 18 November 2018 UPRI Question Paper include of total 32 pages, the official UPTET 2018 question paper has been divided into 4 Sections which have been explained in the next section of this post. Do read all important instructions very carefully, prior to make attempt for the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Exam.
Sections of the UPTET 2018 Upper Primary Level (Paper-2, class 6-8) Question Paper.
- Section 1: Child Development and Teaching Method / बाल विकास एवं शिक्षण विधि. (30 Marks).
- Section 2: Language – 1 (Hindi) / भाषा – 1 (हिन्दी). (30 Marks).
- Section 3 (A): Language – 2 (English) / भाषा – 2 (अंग्रेजी). (30 Marks).
- Section 3 (B): Language – 2 (Urdu) / भाषा – 2 (उर्दू). (30 Marks).
- Section 3 (C): Language – 2 (Sanskrit) / भाषा – 2 (संस्कृत). (30 Marks).
- Section 4(A): Mathematics and Science / गणित एवं विज्ञान. (60 Marks).
- Section 4(B): Social Studies & Other Subjects / सामाजिक अध्ययन एवं अन्य विषय. (60 Marks).
Note: Part no 1 and part no 2 is mandatory to attempt for all the candidates, with a choice to select any 1 sub-part from Part no 3 (language-2) and part no 4 (Maths-Science OR Social Studies) from the above sections. For easy understandings, the candidates have to attempt any one language from Part 3 as declared at the time of UPTET 2018 online registration. Part 4 (A) is for SCIENCE stream applicants and the Part 4 (B) is for ART stream UPTET applicants.
You May Also Like:
Buy Online – UPTET Preparation Books.
Download UPTET 2018 UPRI (Paper-2, Upper Primary Level, class 6-8) Question Paper / Booklet Series A.
Important: The UPTET 2018 UPRI Original / Official Question Paper SET A (UPRI-2018) consist of total 32 pages, link to all individual 32 pages is given at bottom of this post. You are now at page number 1 of UPTET 2018 Upper Primary Level (UPRI, Paper-2, Class 6 to 8) Solved Question Paper SET-A in Hindi / English. Visit other 32 pages (links given at bottom of this post) to download UPTET 2018 UPRI Paper-2 in PDF format. The UPTET 2018 UPRI (Paper-2, Class 6 to 8) exam was held on 18 November 2018 in the Second Meeting (02:30 Pm – 05:00 Pm).
Note: To download UPTET 2018 Upper Primary Level (UPRI, Class 6 to 8) Question Paper 2 SET A, Use Right Click (PC) or Long Press (Mobile / Tablet) > Save Image as OR Download Image as > Save.