UPTET 2018 Examination will be remembered for its record number of 22.8 Lakh online applications. Out of 22.8 Lakh, only 13.1 lakh candidates were able to complete the UPTET 2018 online application process by submitting their examination fees by the last allowed date. Till date, this is the record number of the candidates, appeared in any state level TET exam. The results for the UPTET 2018 examination was announced on 4th and 11th December 2018 for UPTET 2018 Paper-1 and Paper-2 respectively. Earlier, the UPTET 2018 examination for both levels was held on 18th November 2018 in 2 shifts, UPTET 2018 Primary Level Class 1 to 5 Paper-1 in the Morning Shift (10:00 Am to 12:30 Pm) and UPTET 2018 Upper Primary Level Class 6 to 8 Paper-2 in the Evening Shift (02:30 Pm to 05:00 Pm). The main reason behind this much attention for the UPTET 2018 primary level exam is the announcement of SUPER UPTET 2018 for 69,000 primary teacher government job, just after the UPTET 2018 result. The minimum requirement / eligibilty for the UP SUPERTET 2018 was primary level (Paper-1) UPTET / CTET qualified. Earlier, the B. ed candidates were not allowed / eligible to register for primary level TET exam, but from 2018 the B. ed candidates were also allowed to register for UPTET PRI level exam with a mandatory 6 month bridge course (PDPET) offered by the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS), after getting qualified with the UPTET PRI exam.
Download UPTET 2018 PRI Solved Question Paper-1 Class 1 to 5 (Primary Level) SET C in Hindi / English.
Important Stats about UPTET 18 November 2018 Examination.
- Total UPTET 18 November 2018 Applications: 22,77,559.
- Total UPTET 18 November 2018 Completed Applications / Successful Applicants: 13,12,020.
- Total Rejected Applicants in UPTET 2018: 44,130.
- Total Candidates Appeared in the UPTET 2018 Exam: 12,67,890.
- Total UPTET 2018 Primary Level (Paper-1) Candidates: 6,98,253.
- Total UPTET 2018 Upper Primary Level (Paper-2) Candidates: 5,69,637.
- UP TET 2018 Official Answer Key Release Date: 22 November 2018 (12 Pm).
- UPTET 18 November 2018 Result Date: 4 December 2018 (Primary Level) 11 December 2018 (Upper Primary Level).
UPTET 18 November 2018 Primary Level Solved Question Paper 1 (PRI, class 1-5) with Final Official Answer Keys is beneficial / useful for:
- Candidates preparing for other state / central level TET (teacher eligibility test) exams, as nobody can over-rule the chances of repeatation of any question listed here in the UPTET 2018 primary level question paper, in any other edition of tet or competition exam.
- Organisations / Institutions involved in the UPTET / other state TET / CTET Preparation. They can use this UPTET 2018 primary level question paper 1 as practice set for their students.
- Students who are willing to attemp for the UPTET Examination in the coming years, once they are eligible for UPTET exam. These UPTET previous years question papers are the real content of the UPTET Exam Preparation / Study Material.
Download Official UPTET 18-November 2018 PRI Question Paper-1 SET-C (Primary Level, class 1 to 5) with Answer Keys / Solutions in Hindi & English.
UPTET 18 November 2018 Question Paper include of total 32 pages, the official UPTET 2018 question paper has been divided into 5 Sections which have been explained in the next section of this post. Do read all important instructions very carefully, prior to make attempt for the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Exam.
Sections of the UPTET 2018 Primary Level (Paper-1, class 1-5) Question Paper.
- Section 1: Child Development and Teaching Method / बाल विकास एवं शिक्षण विधि. (30 Marks).
- Section 2: Language – 1 (Hindi) / भाषा – 1 (हिन्दी). (30 Marks).
- Section 3 (A): Language – 2 (English) / भाषा – 2 (अंग्रेजी). (30 Marks).
- Section 3 (B): Language – 2 (Urdu) / भाषा – 2 (उर्दू). (30 Marks).
- Section 3 (C): Language – 2 (Sanskrit) / भाषा – 2 (संस्कृत). (30 Marks).
- Section 4: Mathematics / गणित. (30 Marks).
- Section 5: Environmental Studies / पर्यावरर्णीय अध्ययन. (30 Marks).
You May Also Like:
Buy Online – UPTET Preparation Books.
Download UPTET 2018 PRI (Paper-1, Primary Level, class 1-5) Question Paper / Booklet Series C.
Important: The UPTET 2018 Original / Official Question Paper SET C (PRI-2018) consist of 32 pages, link to all individual 32 pages is given at bottom of this post. You are now at page number 1 of UPTET 2018 Primary Level (PRI, Paper-1, Class 1 to 5) Solved Question Paper SET-C in Hindi / English. Visit other 32 pages (links given at bottom of this post) to download UPTET 2018 PRI Paper-1 in PDF format. The UPTET 2018 PRI (Paper-1, Class 1 to 5) exam was held on 18 November 2018 in the First Meeting (10:00 Am – 12:30 Pm).
Note: To download UPTET 2018 Primary Level (PRI, Class 1 to 5) Question Paper 1 SET C, Use Right Click (PC) or Long Press (Mobile / Tablet) > Save Image as OR Download Image as > Save.